Destination Wedding in Agra
Celebrate Your Love with the Epitome of Love in Agra
Which else would be a great destination for a wonderful romantic celebration than a serene city situated at the banks of Yamuna? Well of course, Eva Events, the best Destination Wedding Planner in Agra, presents the finest way to embrace the passion of milky white Taj Mahal on your D-day. Seal your love forever with the dramatic backdrop of the Taj and turn your dreams into an overwhelming reality.
What’s Special about Agra
Beyond the Taj Mahal! There is strong reason that Destination Weddings in Agra are the first choice for couples whose personality seeks out a blissful backdrop. According to the view point of a Destination wedding planning company in Agra, you should get hitched here because:
- History: The pristine and unparalleled legacy of this city provides a unique setting to exchange the vows, whilst your guests will also get astonished by the perfect amalgamation of Mughal and Brij ethos.
- Attractions: Apart from the Seventh wonder, the Taj Mahal, this city packs a big punch for the magnificent fort, historic monuments, and full of life chowks (market) which have been touted as one of the most favorable destinations to enjoy a short break for getting married.
- Accessibility: Agra can be accessed easily via air, road, and rail from neighboring cities like Delhi, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gwalior and Jhansi. And, all the wedding venues and hotels, featuring the Taj backdrop are just 20-30 minutes drive away from the airport and railway station.
- Amenities: Keeping the ongoing wedding trends and varied tastes in minds, our expert curators have carefully selected some dreamy hotels and resorts that offer luxurious accommodation, and perfect setting for photography and reception on your big day.
Be it a private ceremony or a grand celebration, we are ready to roll our sleeves to make your love immortal in the city of Taj.
Price of Destination Wedding in Agra
Tying the knot with the help of a Destination Wedding Planner in Agra, may save you a fortune. As with soaring trends of getaway weddings, the price of a destination wedding in Agra can rise in terms of availability of accommodation and wedding dinners during the Indian Wedding Season from the month of October to February. Nevertheless, here is a rough sketch of budget for a wedding in Agra.
- The price of a Destination Wedding in Agra totally depends on the venue, and if the venues says “Overlooking the Taj Mahal”, means accommodation per night may cost from 7000 to 25000 per person, hence if the number of the guest are limited then you can easily get rooms at any of the five star hotels surrounding the Taj in an upright budget.
- The next big thing, which decides the cost of Destination Weddings in Agra, is how much one wants to spend on the food. The renowned Mughlai delicacies and all sort of international cuisines are available to satisfy your palate, costing around 5000 to 10000 per plate.
- Décor is the elementary portion of a budget in Indian wedding, but it should be noted that if the venue is overlooking the stunning Taj keeping the décor minimal will save few bucks and your wedding venue will be magically filled with the aura of the Taj Mahal.
Our team of experts is geared up to make your day extraordinarily special and memorable. Visit Agra with your family and enjoy sightseeing as a pre wedding fun, while we organize the tremendous celebration for you.
Wedding Venues in Agra
Agra is a city with best of both worlds; here you will find hotels featuring architecture similar to the finest Mughal forts as well as options for wedding venues and accommodation in the urban city to indulge in the contemporary leisure. Presenting Top Wedding Venues in Agra handpicked by experts and couples from across the globe:
- The Oberoi Amarvilas: Splendid, posh, and luxurious are the words that define the magnificence of Amarvilas resort. Seated at a mere distance of 600 meters from the Taj, the hotel offers 102 rooms and suites featuring incredible views of the seventh wonder of the world. Built with the style of Mughal architecture, the terrace lawns, fountains and detailed interior make it the one of the world’s finest resorts for destination wedding.
- Jaypee Palace Hotel: Widely renowned for its trademark of personalized wedding ceremonies, Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Center in Agra is thoughtfully designed to make your wedding a picture perfect memory. Couples planning an extravaganza can find their taste in one of its 5 indoor and 7 outdoor magnificent venues with guest capacity ranging from 150 to 3000.
- Trident: The courtyards, architecture and Mughal style gardens, all set to bequeath the Mughal Era on your D-day. Situated at 1.6kms distance from the Taj, a destination wedding in Trident will surely strengthen the charm to wed away in the city of love. Besides, Trident offers nominal accommodation rates for its 133 rooms and luxury suites to house your guests.
- Radisson Blu: Standing at a walking distance from the Taj, Radisson Blu is a five star hotel that offers one of the most outstanding options to organize a destination wedding in Agra, such as, renowned delicacy of Daawat-e-Nawaab, grand ball room for 600 guests, and splendid banquet lawns for 1000 guests.
Your experience of getting married in Agra is sure to be magical, which is why a Destination wedding planning company in Agra will take care of every detail. So pack your bags and be prepared to cuddle the enchantment.