Destinations in Mount Abu
Tie the Knots at the Summer Hideout of Rajasthan: Wedding at Mount Abu
Destination Wedding Planning Company in Mt Abu enraptures the couples who seek a refuge from their busy lives and want to make their D-day special, memorable, and above all, exclusive with winter chills.
The moment of picking a Hill Station Wedding Venue might be overwhelming for your two. It’s undeniably difficult to choose one from the elongated list of tranquil locations across the country. Our pick is the town of Mount Abu tucked in the southwestern end of the Aravalli Hills. Stretches across 19kms, it’s a wellspring of picturesque backdrops, giving a grateful nod to a little more extraordinary effort done by a Destination Wedding Planner in Mt Abu.
Mount Abu has every reason to push itself as the much sought after wedding destination, which includes:
- The only hill station in Rajasthan that can be portrayed both as a honeymoon and a wedding destination, Mt. Abu is located at a close proximity to Gujarat borders and Udaipur, the most romantic city of Rajasthan.
- Therefore, couples looking for a private retreat can host a wedding at the hill station and can indulge for the post wedding festivity to either Gujarat or Udaipur.
- To make your big day an especially unique experience, we can arrange abundant opportunities for adventure, travelling and partying.
- The lakes, waterfalls and furrowed Aravali Hills crafting picture perfect wedding backdrop, which minimizes the décor arrangements and trim down the Price of Destination Wedding in Mt Abu.
- However, it’s important to note that if you have saved the date to begin the rest of your life together during the months of October-November, then accommodation might be a concern to ponder in advance.
- The climate is relatively cool, hotels and resorts feature luxurious amenities and offers outdoor and indoor banquet facilities, which attract overseas couples all round the year.
- For an extra special touch and heady mix of royalty, we will arrange decorated elephants and dancing horses to make it a perfectly wooing wedding.
Get in touch with a Destination wedding planner in Mt Abu and the leave the worries of accommodation and food to enjoy the quiet splendor of the majestic city.
Top Wedding Venues in Mount Abu
The geography of Mt. Abu compliments honeymoon travelers from Rajasthan, Gujrat and even to the experiment travelers and adventure enthusiasts from abroad. There are plenty of three star resorts, and luxurious heritage hotels that will add glitz and splendor whilst upholding the Price of destination wedding in Mt Abu.
- Jaipur House: Overlooking the majestic plateau and serene Nakki Lake, this stunning estate is converted into a heritage hotel. The hotel takes on a whole new light with its superb modern day amenities, 23 lavish rooms, manicured lawns and exquisitely designed banquets halls. Tie the knots here to get enthralled with the brilliant hues of Rajputi architecture.
- Cama Rajputana Club Resort: Featuring landscaped gardens for outdoor banquets and wedding receptions to host up to 1000 guests, this truly exclusive resort offers 40 opulent rooms and 2 elegant suites to house your loved ones. A retreat of harmony, this place is best suited option to revive the pomp of a regal wedding.
- Udai Garh: Perched on a forested knoll, Udai Garh was once occupied as a private residence and now up scaled to host destination weddings as a royal heritage retreat. Featuring lush green lawns and fully equipped luxurious rooms, it’s the best place to host an intimate wedding.
- Kesar Bhawan Palace: Stands on a hillock, it offers panoramic view of the misty mountain. Finely furnished with 2 plush duplex Suites and 23 sumptuous rooms with intricately carved Jharokhas, the hotel offers top on the line amenities for wedding celebrations.
Resting at the highest point in the state of Rajasthan, Mount Abu offers a perfect blend of unique rustic amenities and modern day pomp and show. Eva Events, the best Destination wedding planner in Mt Abu has already done the legwork for you. So give us a call and send the invites, to live the true fairy-tale experience on your big day amidst the distinctive blend of nature, wildlife and royalty.